"Godhet utan vishet och utan
gränser är bara en annan
form av ondska."
"Det är synd att 99% av
journalisterna skall fördärva
förtroendet för en hel yrkeskår"
"Ormar äro älskliga varelser,
om man råkar tillhöra samma
"Outbildade idioter utgör inte
något större problem.
Välutbildade och intelligenta idioter
är däremot fullständigt livsfarliga.
De kan förstöra ett helt land på
"Den som gifter sig med
tidsandan blir snabbt änka."
"Civiliserade är de kulturer
och individer som respekterar
(hört på Axesskanalen)
"Det tragiska med vanligt
sunt förnuft är att det
inte är så vanligt."
"Halv kristendom tolereras
Hel kristendom respekteras
Nedanstående lista visar de koranverser där ordet kärlek (love) förekommer (träffarna är angivna med fetstil). Den engelska översättning jag använt är Abdullah Yusuf Alis översättning, som bland muslimer allmänt anses vara den bästa och mest trogna översättningen till engelska (att jag valt att söka i en engelsk översättning beror på att jag inte har tillgång till någon sökbar svensk koranöversättning).
Som framgår nedan så förekommer ordet kärlek eller varianter av detta ord i 81 olika koranverser (jag har testat några andra översättningar också och får då liknande resultat i Shakirs översättning 77 verser, i Mohsin-Khans översättning 61 verser och i Pickthals översättning 81 verser). Den som kanske tvivlar på att nedanstående resultat är korrekt kan själv söka i olika koranöversättningar på denna utmärkta internetsida.
Jag är fullt medveten om att det kan finnas verser som använder synonyma ord till kärlek och som jag således missat genom att enbart söka på ordet "love". Å andra sidan har jag läst igenom Koranen två gånger mycket noggrannt och antecknat allt jag tyckte var viktigt. Jag har därför svårt att tro att jag skulle ha missat något väsentligt. Skulle så vara fallet är jag givetvis tacksam för korrigering.
I princip har jag valt att ha min hemsida på svenska, eftersom jag vet att det finns många människor som tycker det är jobbigt att läsa engelska (och då speciellt svåra och långa texter). Jag har dock avstått från att översätta koranverserna nedan till svenska. Det skulle ta lång tid, eftersom det är mycket svårt att få med alla nyanser korrekt när man översätter texter av den här typen. Så därför ger jag helt enkelt Yusuf Alis översättning rakt upp och ned. De flesta av mina läsare klarar säkert av att i alla fall på ett ungefär förstå andemeningen i respektive citat. En möjlighet är ju också att köpa en svensk översättning (Zetterstéens är utan tvekan den bästa, även om språket är lite ålderdomligt) och sedan slå upp motsvarande verser där. Versnumreringen kan dock skilja något mellan olika översättningar, så hittar man inte direkt får man leta några verser före och efter det angivna stället. Det brukar sällan skilja på mer än en eller två verser.
En liten förklaring: Varje koranvers nedan avslutas med en parentes innehållande något i stil med: "Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #165". Siffrorna anger givetvis vilken sura och vers citatet är hämtat från (dvs i det här fallet sura 2, vers 165). Varje sura har också ett namn som anspelar på hur suran kommit till eller dess innehåll. Sura 2 heter således "Al-Baqara", vilket betyder "kon". "Al-Baqara" hänvisar till en diskussion mellan profeten Moses och israeliterna över en ko som skulle offras för att få reda vem som begått ett visst mord.
(1) Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah.: They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #165)
(2) It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #177)
(3) Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190)
(4) And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loveth those who do good.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #195)
(5) When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loveth not mischief.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #205)
(6) Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #216)
(7) They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #222)
(8) Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity: For He loveth not creatures ungrateful and wicked.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #276)
(9) Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to).
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #14)
(10) Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #31)
(11) Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger.: But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #32)
(12) "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #57)
(13) Nay. Those that keep their plighted faith and act aright verily Allah loves those who act aright.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #76)
(14) By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give (freely) of that which ye love; and whatever ye give, of a truth Allah knoweth it well.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #92)
(15) And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #103)
(16) Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart."
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #119)
(17) Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good;
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #134)
(18) If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #140)
(19) How many of the prophets fought (in Allah.s way), and with them (fought) Large bands of godly men? but they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah.s way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #146)
(20) And Allah gave them a reward in this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. For Allah loveth those who do good.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #148)
(21) It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over (Their faults), and ask for ((Allah)'s) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast Taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #159)
(22) Think not that those who exult in what they have brought about, and love to be praised for what they have not done, think escape the penalty. For them is a penalty Grievous indeed.
(Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #188)
(23) Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;
(An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #36)
(24) All who obey Allah and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah, of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!
(An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #69)
(25) Contend not on behalf of such as betray their own souls; for Allah loveth not one given to perfidy and crime:
(An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #107)
(26) Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done; for Allah is He who heareth and knoweth all things.
(An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #148)
(27) But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them barring a few ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #13)
(28) (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved ." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men, of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)
(29) (They are fond of) listening to falsehood, of devouring anything forbidden. If they do come to thee, either judge between them, or decline to interfere. If thou decline, they cannot hurt thee in the least. If thou judge, judge in equity between them. For Allah loveth those who judge in equity.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #42)
(30) O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him, lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #54)
(31) The Jews say: "(Allah)'s hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #64)
(32) Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #82)
(33) O ye who believe! make not unlawful the good things which Allah hath made lawful for you, but commit no excess: for Allah loveth not those given to excess.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #87)
(34) On those who believe and do deeds of righteousness there is no blame for what they ate (in the past), when they guard themselves from evil, and believe, and do deeds of righteousness (or) again, guard themselves from evil and believe (or) again, guard themselves from evil and do good. For Allah loveth those who do good.
(Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #93)
(35) When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."
(Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #76)
(36) It is He Who produceth gardens, with trellises and without, and dates, and tilth with produce of all kinds, and olives and pomegranates, similar (in kind) and different (in variety): eat of their fruit in their season, but render the dues that are proper on the day that the harvest is gathered. But waste not by excess: for Allah loveth not the wasters.
(Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #141)
(37) O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for Allah loveth not the wasters.
(Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #31)
(38) Call on your Lord with humility and in private: for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.
(Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #55)
(39) So Salih left them, saying: "O my people! I did indeed convey to you the message for which I was sent by my Lord: I gave you good counsel, but ye love not good counsellors!"
(Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #79)
(40) It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love). When they are united, she bears a light burden and carries it about (unnoticed). When she grows heavy, they both pray to Allah their Lord, (saying): "If Thou givest us a goodly child, we vow we shall (ever) be grateful."
(Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #189)
(41) If thou fearest treachery from any group, throw back (their covenant) to them, (so as to be) on equal terms: for Allah loveth not the treacherous.
(Al-Anfal, Chapter #8, Verse #58)
(42) (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for Allah loveth the righteous.
(At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #4)
(43) How can there be a league, before Allah and His Messenger, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for Allah doth love the righteous.
(At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #7)
(44) O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong.
(At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #23)
(45) Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure.
(At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #108)
(46) They said: "Truly Joseph and his brother are loved more by our father than we: But we are a goodly body! really our father is obviously wandering (in his mind)!
(Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #8)
(47) Ladies said in the City: "The wife of the (great) 'Aziz is seeking to seduce her slave from his (true) self: Truly hath he inspired her with violent love: we see she is evidently going astray."
(Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #30)
(48) Those who love the life of this world more than the Hereafter, who hinder (men) from the Path of Allah and seek therein something crooked: they are astray by a long distance.
(Ibrahim, Chapter #14, Verse #3)
(49) "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks.
(Ibrahim, Chapter #14, Verse #37)
(50) Undoubtedly Allah doth know what they conceal, and what they reveal: verily He loveth not the arrogant.
(An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #23)
(51) This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.
(An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #107)
(52) On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will ((Allah)) Most Gracious bestow love.
(Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #96)
(53) "'Throw (the child) into the chest, and throw (the chest) into the river: the river will cast him up on the bank, and he will be taken up by one who is an enemy to Me and an enemy to him': But I cast (the garment of) love over thee from Me: and (this) in order that thou mayest be reared under Mine eye.
(Taha, Chapter #20, Verse #39)
(54) So We listened to him: and We granted him Yahya: We cured his wife's (Barrenness) for him. These (three) were ever quick in emulation in good works; they used to call on Us with love and reverence, and humble themselves before Us.
(Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #90)
(55) Verily Allah will defend (from ill) those who believe: verily, Allah loveth not any that is a traitor to faith, or show ingratitude.
(Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #38)
(56) Those who love (to see) scandal published broadcast among the Believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: Allah knows, and ye know not.
(An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #19)
(57) It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.
(Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #56)
(58) Qarun was doubtless, of the people of Moses; but he acted insolently towards them: such were the treasures We had bestowed on him that their very keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men, behold, his people said to him: "Exult not, for Allah loveth not those who exult (in riches).
(Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #76)
(59) "But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief."
(Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #77)
(60) And he said: "For you, ye have taken (for worship) idols besides Allah, out of mutual love and regard between yourselves in this life; but on the Day of Judgment ye shall disown each other and curse each other: and your abode will be the Fire, and ye shall have none to help."
(Al-Ankaboot, Chapter #29, Verse #25)
(61) And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
(Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #21)
(62) That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of his Bounty. For He loves not those who reject Faith.
(Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #45)
(63) "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
(Luqman, Chapter #31, Verse #15)
(64) "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster.
(Luqman, Chapter #31, Verse #18)
(65) And he said, "Truly do I love the love of good, with a view to the glory of my Lord," until (the sun) was hidden in the veil (of night):
(Sad, Chapter #38, Verse #32)
(66) That is (the Bounty) whereof Allah gives Glad Tidings to His Servants who believe and do righteous deeds. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin." And if any one earns any good, We shall give him an increase of good in respect thereof: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
(Ash-Shura, Chapter #42, Verse #23)
(67) The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah. for ((Allah)) loveth not those who do wrong.
(Ash-Shura, Chapter #42, Verse #40)
(68) If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between
them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies then make peace between them with justice and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).
(Al-Hujraat, Chapter #49, Verse #9)
(69) beloved (by nature), equal in age.
(Al-Waqia, Chapter #56, Verse #37)
(70) And those who believe in Allah and His apostles they are the Sincere (lovers of Truth), and the witnesses (who testify), in the eyes of their Lord: They shall have their Reward and their Light. But those who reject Allah and deny Our Signs they are the Companions of Hell-Fire.
(Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #19)
(71) In order that ye may not despair over matters that pass you by, nor exult over favours bestowed upon you. For Allah loveth not any vainglorious boaster.
(Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #23)
(72) O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors) offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in Allah your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
( Al-Mumtahina, Chapter #60, Verse #1)
(73) It may be that Allah will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For Allah has power (over all things); And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
(Al-Mumtahina, Chapter #60, Verse #7)
(74) Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
(Al-Mumtahina, Chapter #60, Verse #8)
(75) Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.
(As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #4)
(76) And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers.
(As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #13)
(77) Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,
(Al-Qiyama, Chapter #75, Verse #20)
(78) And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive.
(Al-Insan, Chapter #76, Verse #8)
(79) As to these, they love the fleeting life, and put away behind them a Day (that will be) hard.
(Al-Insan, Chapter #76, Verse #27)
(80) And ye love wealth with inordinate love!
(Al-Fajr, Chapter #89, Verse #20)
(81) And violent is he in his love of wealth.
(Al-Adiyat, Chapter #100, Verse #8)